Better suited for those with experience, the Sky Watcher SkyMax SynScan 127mm is a sturdy, compact and transportable little telescope that can be easily mounted anywhere. With incredible optics, a stocky tube for easy travel, simple mounting and a brilliant focuser, the Skymax-127 is for those stargazers who enjoy high quality, small build scopes.
Sky-Watcher SKYMAX Maksutov-Cassegrains are highly compact and portable telescopes which are noted for producing high quality, sharp images. Likewise, this particular 5″ hybrid telescope is a precision engineered piece of equipment which, given its long focal length, is best suited for planetary and lunar viewing, but can also be used for observing deep sky objects such as nebulae, star clusters and galaxies. Particularly useful is this telescope’s SynScan computer database containing over 42,900 objects, and its AZ hand control which at the touch of a button allows you to locate specific objects or even take a tour of the night sky.
This durable, easy to use telescope also produces ‘right-side-up’ images, making it ideal for both astronomy and terrestrial purposes.
– SynScanTM AZ GoTo Computerised Database: 42,900+ Objects
– Magnifications: (with eyepieces supplied) x60 & x150, with highest practical power x254
– Telescope Focal Length: 1500mm (f/11.8)
– Diameter of Primary Mirror: 127mm
– 6×30 Finderscope
– PC Compatible: can be used with popular Planetarium Software.
– Stainless Steel Tripod with Accessory Tray
A compact, powerful scope at an incredible price